Introduction To The International School for Food Addiction Counseling And Treatment (INFACT) Certified Food Addiction Professional Program
This introduction exposes attendees to the benefits of attaining certification as a Food Addiction Professional with the INFACT school, including
- overview of the curriculum,
- training format,
- content of course work,
- pre-requisites for registration,
- payment options, and more
Benefits of Attaining Credentials as a Certified Food Addiction Professional
- You learn how to determine if your clients have food addiction by screening and assessing them. If they do have it, you can offer them counseling and treatment methods that are suitable for their condition.
- You gain skills and knowledge to use proven treatment methods for addiction, especially when it comes to food addiction. This way, you can help those struggling with food addiction and provide effective treatment.
- When it comes to addressing issues like food addiction, it’s crucial to have the skills and knowledge to tackle both the biological and psychological factors involved.
- Having credentials to assess and treat food addiction gives you an advantage in your profession, forwarding your credibility within your organization and professional community